Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Smoldering

I'm quitting smoking... Believe it, bitches. It's already hard as shit. I decided on a tapering approach at first, but after researching a bit I have decided is a poor solution. Nicotine only stays in the bloodstream for 40 minutes, so each "taper" after that time just starts the process over and is just a temporary "relapse" instead of any real tapering, so to speak.

I had 4 yesterday and almost died. I've had two today but now I'm freezing the fucking turkey. Anyone want to try it with me!?!?! Didn't think so, but you should probably send me money or something as incentives.

Anyway, feel free to tell me "You can do it!!" and all that shit, but I think "You're a goddamn failure, and always will be!" may work better in my case. I need your reverse psychology people!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!...oh wait your serious?

    Um yea...okay...you can do it!

    Ya know if you think about it you really don't want to quit...so that makes quitting sucessfully not suceeding but failing so..... your a goddamn failure, and always will be!

    Thats...like...triple toe loop psychology.

    ReplyDelete