Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Miss Grey Area

Bill Ayers is now an official blogger at Huffington Post. Color me surprised; but it appears as if grey is in short supply. It's black and white these days: the dim-witted and the enlightened.

So, here's a random thought on how I think Mz. Huffington is going to die some day: tricked into her debut snuff film by a "distinguised" Hamas leader and "scholar" -- her as the star of course... He was just so mysteriously intruiging!!

Another random thought/prediction... When they start figuring out where Bernie Madoff spent all the money, as they have started a bit, they will find out it all went to "charity." And to his lifestyle of course, but most to "charity"...

1 comment:

  1. But did he give to 'charity' as a front or out of guilt? I know I've heard that pretty much every filthy rich person gives a ton of money to 'charity' for one of those two reasons.

    ReplyDelete