Monday, August 11, 2008

Al Jazeera: Peninsula of Preconception

***Warning*** The following may only be interesting to Conservatives***

Al Jazeera is trolling the list of the 100 Most Popular Political Websites (according to rightwingnews.com) looking for people to contribute "some brief interviews... on the political news of the week."

David Frum commented on his experience with the channel last Thursday.

LittleGreenFootballs got their request a couple of days ago and posted a response.

Hey Hellcat, what's the opinion of Al Jazeera over at the Post?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know of any company policy ... I'll check with HR. Then as far as my own opinion, I'll consult my Liberal 5000 ouiji board ... I suspect it will land somewhere in between baby-killing glee and death-by-erotic-asphyxiation-while-paying-taxes delight. You know, like jacking off on a cross or letting my white guilt give me the privilege of setting up my direct deposit to go straight to the NAACP. I'm off to go windsurfing and drink panda sweat.

    ReplyDelete