Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"BBC" or "Blind By Choice"

Some interesting news about the BBC's charitable spirit. It seems as though they don't actually know where the money is going, but they still care about the cause of course. They just don't care enough to follow through. I mean it makes them feel good so...

Also check out http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7392213.stm

And somebody please comment on how to link without actually doing what I did above, where I would just put "this article". I just can't seem to keep up.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so good at it, I'm the slapdick. I'll post to it since Blogger won't let me use improper tags. See it here.

    ReplyDelete